compensation: $20-25/hr DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
SDL Inc. in Superior, CO is seeking a team of writers to work on a team to develop voice recognition copy. All work must be done on-site in our office near Boulder (no remote work possible due to security concerns).
• A native English speaker of the U.S.
• A linguistic/language related college degree
• At least a year proven technical writing experience (desirable)
• Ability to understand the complex creative brief and execute the copies accordingly
• Creative flair and knowledge of local culture
• Familiar with smartphone voice agents feature (iPhone SIRI, Galaxy Alexa, MS Cortana)
• Able to write copies to suit Millennial generation (born after 1980) as target audiences
• Knowledge of Telecommunications and the understanding of Tagging tool are desirable
• Work well with an international team
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
• Able to meet deadline
• Able to take on board feedback
• Willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement and freelance contract
No relocation, no remote, no visa sponsorship available
40 hours/week for 2-2.5 months
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities