Are you a student interested in building real-world development experience with an emerging cannabis company? We’re a forward-thinking emerging company looking for a talented and knowledgeable junior HTML/CSS developer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Be responsible for basic SEO structure.
- Be responsible for website page speed.
- Be responsible for website accessibility elements.
- Give suggestions based on client/Project Manager feedback.
- High level of communication with Project Manager.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations.
- Browser testing.
- Device testing.
- Be self motivated and have a basic level of self management on projects.
- High level problem solving.
- Be able to adhere to the develop process we have setup.
- 2 years of HTML / CSS experience
- Preferred experience with Boostrap
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a frontend web developer
- Experience coding for responsive design best practices on mobile and tablet
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal, time management, and task management skills a must
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events
- Flexible schedule for students
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers