Your local books & music store would like to purchase your:
QR Code Link to This Post
- used vinyl records, CDs, cassette tapes
- used, rare and collectible books
- old printed paper items (postcards, photographs, maps, posters, sheet music, etc)
- home audio equipment (even broken) - vintage turntables, receivers, speakers, amplifiers, tube radios, Walkmans, etc.
- home stereo parts - capacitors, belts, needles, cartridges, tubes, misc parts or broken home audio components.
We pay well depending on author/artist, titles, printing/pressing, publisher/label, availability and demand, as well as our overstock levels. We offer more in store credit if you would like to shop our amazing inventory. We have excellent online reviews on both Google and Facebook. Please check us out! Thank you.
Bizarre Bazaar Books & Music (On College & Elizabeth Ave across from CSU campus)