MapMob aims to study social norms and residents' behavior related to health, product use, and exposure to the landscape of retail products in the urban environment. We are recruiting participants residing in the Denver metropolitan area.
To participate in the study you will be requested to complete all of the bellow:
1. Create an online account on MapMob.com
2. Draw your neighborhood boundary via MapMob.com
3. Answer a 8-10 min survey about your neighborhood and daily activities.
4. Record your places using Google Maps for 14 days
5. Share your data with us through a secured portal
To join go to:
We will pay you up to $50 for successful completion of the study.
Note: that this study requires access to a smartphone AND a computer.
The New York University
College of Global Public Health
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers