Want to start exercising, but need motivation, instructions, or a place to go? Consider joining our exercise research study! If eligible you will receive a free stress test, supervised exercise sessions, body scans and blood work, a pedometer, as well as compensation for your time.
Our study is attempting to determine whether a high versus a moderate intensity of cardiovascular + strength training has a greater improvement on health and quality of life. Exercise sessions are 3x/week for 6 months at the University of Colorado at Anschutz Medical Campus.
To be eligible, you must be:
2. Aged 50-65 years
3. Not regularly exercise (for at least the last 6 months)
4. Have no major health problems that would interfere with the ability to exercise
5. If diabetic, be well-controlled on oral medications (no insulin)
6. Have a body mass index between 20 and 40 (Calculate here:http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm)
7. Not have a chronic infection
Please contact us for more details!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers