Skiing is great in the Colorado Mountains
QR Code Link to This Post
Located between four major Colorado Ski Resorts: Breckinridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin. Only 40 miles from famous Vail and Beaver Creek.
Available November 23-November 30, 2019--Thanksgiving week.
Swan Mountain Resort: a Gold Crown resort (top of the line) and listed in Interval International Listing.
* Two/Three Bedroom + with 2 baths, sleeps 6+
* Vaulted Ceiling with spectacular views of the mountains on all sides
* Fully furnished kitchen
* Washer and Dryer in Unit
* Covered, free parking
* Ski lockers
* Fireplace with wood provided
* Full, mountain view patio
* Wireless internet
* Business Center
* Exercise Room
* Large, heated swimming pool
* 2 Jacuzzi/hot tubs--one on the sun deck
* On bicycle paths which connect resorts
* On free shuttle route connecting the four resorts
* Concierge Desk
* Daily Resort Activities
*Four major ski areas
*Large shopping center with many restaurants and all services
*Cross Country skiing
*Horse back rides and horse drawn ski sled rides
*Cable TV, VCR, DVD Player
CONTACT: Calvin or JoAnn Johnston at show contact info
or show contact info
. Price: $ 775 for the week. Pay with Postal Money Order or credit card through Pay Pal (4% fee). This week will go rapidly with many other ski weeks going for 2 or 3X this price.
See at: www.swanmountainresort.com