QR Code Link to This Post
A career is a journey – take yours further.
United Airlines is Hiring Ramp and Catering Agents at Denver International Airport- All Shifts!
Connecting people and uniting the world is what we do, and we want you to join us. With so many career opportunities around the world, we can’t wait to help you find yours.
- We offer excellent training and strong leadership support to ensure you're set up for success
- Great benefits, including several plan options
- 401(k) and profit-sharing
Flight privileges from day one: you and your family can fly anywhere in the world on stand-by
- 18 years old or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Basic math skills
- Pass Background Check
- Valid U.S. state-issued drivers license and clean driving record (CDL preferred)
- Pass Drug Screen
- Legal to work in US without Sponsorship
United Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT