compensation: $21/HR + Overtime; $25 per diem employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an experienced Class A Flatbed Truck Driver making local dry van deliveries along the front range.
Truck Driver responsibilities:
• Monday-Friday schedule. WEEKENDS OFF!
• Start time is 6:30am
• Unload by forklift 75% of the time, and by hand 25% of the time with help
• Reload back at the yard 1-3 times per day in between deliveries
• Strap and secure loads, tarping occasionally in wet weather
• 1 night out a week
Truck Driver benefits:
• $21/hour with OT after 40 hours.
• $25 per diem for night out.
• Driver is paid WEEKLY
• Holiday/vacation pay with retirement options
• Direct deposit and comprehensive health benefits offered upon first pay check
• Driver will be employed with a company who values driver well-being, competitive pay, fair treatment and honesty
Truck Driver requirements:
• Driver must have at least 12 months of Tractor Trailer delivery experience within the last 3 years
• We cannot count bus or tow truck driving toward qualifying applicants
Our team provides a stable work environment to CDL Truck Drivers in Colorado! Excellent benefits and the opportunity to take the driver's seat to your career. We are always looking for the next Professional Truck Driver and would love to have you join our team! APPLY TODAY!!