compensation: Mileage-paid - see job description employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you 23 years or older?
Do you have commercial driving experience?
Do you have your CDL and need to gain experience?
Do you want the opportunity to earn your CDL?
Are you looking for a stable company?
Are you detailed, conscientious, and well-organized?
Join the Citadel Cartage team as an OTR Truck Driver!
OTR Truck Driver Pay:
• $1000 sign-on bonus paid quarterly over 1st year
• Quarterly and annual mileage and safety bonuses
• On-the-spot bonuses for specific inspections
• Paid wait time and attempts
• Mileage and/or bonus increases based on years of service
Non-CDL Driver Rates:
• $0.40/miles for single CMV
• $0.35/miles for single non-CMV
• $0.29/miles for team runs
• $15/hour for required training/meetings
• $0.50/loaded miles
• $0.28/miles for dead head, unloaded, repositioning, single non-CMV
• $17/hour for required training/meetings
OTR Truck Driver Insurance:
• Drivers who meet minimum hours requirements over the course of the first 6 months with the company may become eligible for employer-sponsored and employee-paid benefits
Why Citadel Cartage?
• Gain experience - gain experience if you just received your CDL, or get company-paid training to earn your CDL
• Ability to earn great money and travel - drivers may expect to spend up to 21 days on the road
• Years of service pay increases – mileage and/or bonus increases based on years of service
About Citadel Cartage
We are a family-owned and operated trucking company with nearly 40 years of industry experience. Our team of platinum safety award-winning professional drivers has extensive experience serving customers in various industries, including food and beverage, oil and gas, heavy equipment, mining, automotive and manufacturing. We provide trucking solutions within the United States and Canada and work hard to ensure that our customers get their freight when and where they need it, reliably and safely.
We have repeatedly been recognized for outstanding service, safety, and culture, all of which are a direct result of our amazing team! We foster a close family-feel culture with emphasis on our Core Values. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy.
• 5-Star Customer Service
• Positive Attitude
• GAS (Give a S*#t)
OTR Truck Driver Overview
Our drivers are employees and operate company-owned and maintained vehicles. Drivers are called when trips become available and are scheduled to be on-call a minimum of 4 days per week. Driver may spend up to 21 days on the road. Drivers can add additional on-call days, as available.
• Drivers must be comfortable driving in all conditions, including at night and in adverse weather
• Trips may require overnight stays and/or multiple days away from home.
• Most trips are regional, but drivers can expect to deliver to all 48 of the contiguous states and all of the provinces of Canada.
• This position does not require a CDL license
Requirements and Essential Functions:
• Must be at least 23 years of age
• Have a valid driver’s license and have held that license for 2+ years
• Can legally work in the United States
• Have a clean driving record
• Can speak, read, write, and understand English
• Ability to communicate with supervisors, on-duty dispatcher and customers via telephone and/or email, and provide regular updates to such individuals during trips, in adherence with all established company and regulatory safety policies
• Ability to pass: DOT drug and alcohol testing; pre-employment and recurring DOT medical examination; random drug and alcohol testing; physical demand evaluation
• Available to work scheduled on-call hours and report to the office within one hour of notification
• Must be available for runs during specified on-call hours
• Must be able to perform driving, delivery, and safety functions
• Can perform the loading, unloading and securing of freight/cargo
• Must be able to perform runs that require multiple days away from home
• Must be able to drive in all conditions, including at night and in inclement weather
• Must meet regulatory requirements, physical demands and work environment requirements
This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug testing, a physical demand evaluation, a DOT physical, and a background check. Citadel Cartage is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers