Are you looking for a driving position with a stable company?
Do you have professional driving experience transporting cargo?
Are you interested in training to get your CDL?
Are you detailed, conscientious, and well-organized?
Do you want a full-time driving job with a predictable schedule, work-life balance, and great benefits?
Join the Citadel Cartage team as a Full Time Truck Driver!
We are a family-owned and operated trucking company with nearly 40 years of industry experience. Our team of platinum safety award-winning professional drivers has extensive experience serving customers in various industries, including food and beverage, oil and gas, heavy equipment, mining, automotive and manufacturing. We provide trucking solutions within the United States and Canada and work hard to ensure that our customers get their freight when and where they need it, reliably and safely.
We have repeatedly been recognized for outstanding service, safety, and culture, all of which are a direct result of our amazing team! We foster a close family-feel culture with emphasis on our Core Values. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy.
• 5-Star Customer Service
• Positive Attitude
• GAS (Give a S*#t)
It’s time for you to apply to join our team as a Full Time Truck Driver!
Pay: $18 – 22/hour* + $1,000 sign-on bonus (paid quarterly over 1st year with company)
*CDL is not required; however, qualified candidates with a CDL will be considered at the top of the listed pay range.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00am start, 40+ hours per week
As a Full Time Truck Driver with Citadel Cartage, you will operate commercial and non-commercial vehicles within the Denver-metro and surrounding area, providing customers with safe and on-time delivery of their freight with the highest degree of customer service and communication. Additionally, you will perform various warehousing functions, as well as will perform warehouse and building maintenance. This position does not require a CDL.
We're looking for people who:
• Have a valid driver’s license and have held that license for 2+ years (CDL not required)
• Are at least 23 years old
• Have a clean driving record
• Have 1+ years of commercial driving experience
• Have 1+ years of customer service experience
• Have experience operating a 26’ box truck
• Have experience operating the following: lift gate, forklift, and manual and electric pallet jacks
• Can legally work in the United States
• Can read, speak, write, and understand English
• Can meet all physical qualifications for drivers
• Can safely operate commercial and non-commercial motor vehicles
• Can follow all traffic laws and comply with all safety rules and regulations while performing the job
• Can perform the loading, unloading, and securing of freight/cargo
• Can work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
• Possess exceptional communication skills
• Are detail-oriented and organized
• Possess excellent time management skills
• Can work both autonomously and in a team
Why should YOU join our team as a Full Time Truck Driver?
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Paid time off and paid company holidays
• On-site company gym
• Access to public transportation: we are located 1 block from light rail station
• Career advancement opportunities
This position is subject to pre-employment as well as random drug testing, a physical demand evaluation, a DOT physical, and a background check. Citadel Cartage is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers