compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
RC HVAC & Construction provides commercial and industrial HVAC Installation and Service throughout the Denver Metro area. Specializing in custom sheet metal fabrication and equipment installation for new construction, remodels, tenant finishes, and upgrades for a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, healthcare, restaurants, office, industrial, and many more. We offer comprehensive and cost-effective solutions because we design, estimate, fabricate and install. Our business philosophy is do right by the Customers and Employees and the rest will take care of itself.
Located in Westminster, Colorado we are a close-knit family-owned organization, looking for the right HVAC Foreman who wants to excel and be part of our WINNING team for the long term.
Our Foreman are the backbone of our organization; if you are a motivated self-starter with the ambition to grow and strive for top quality installations, apply today!
• Excels at time management, job planning, staff utilization, material requirement planning, scheduling staff and permits/inspections. Completes work on schedule.
• Understands all phases of projects.
• Communicates effectively with office, GC’s and other trades.
• Assess and handle problems in the field.
• Trains and mentors installers and apprentices. Checks accuracy of installer and apprentice timesheets.
• Aware of job costs and strives to come in under budget.
Duct Assembly & Installation:
• Reads and understands construction prints and submittals.
• Produces job cut sheets for required duct and fittings, expert at drawing fittings.
• Can apply correct duct based on application and equipment.
• Can resize duct using duculator.
• Insures superior duct aesthetics and top-quality workmanship.
• Capable of fabricating duct using all shop equipment which insures accurate materials requisitions from our Fabrication Shop.
• Ability to weld grease duct a plus.
• Produces accurate and timely redlines notating correct equipment locations.
Tools, Equipment & Safety:
• Thorough understanding and ability to train on the safe use and operation of all power tools and equipment.
• Takes responsibility and keeps track of all Co. equipment and tools including vehicles, ladders, gang boxes and lifts on site.
• Oversees orderliness and cleanliness of jobsites.
• Ensures Company, Contractor and Jobsite Safety Policies are adhered to, including proper PPE.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Hours Monday – Friday 7-3:30
• Pay Range $25-35/hr. based on Commercial HVAC experience
• Weekly Pay
• Paid holidays
• Paid time off
• Company vehicle and gas card
• Health insurance package
• Growth opportunities
Complete an application: 7180 Newton St. Westminster, CO 80030
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers