compensation: Competitive Pay based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As an Entry Level Automotive Technician, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear’s Auto Service centers by learning how to perform basic automotive services while delivering outstanding service. You will also become familiar with how to mount and balance tires, perform oil changes, and conduct additional automotive preventative maintenance. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Learn how to complete basic automotive services like mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes, filters replacements, and more.
• Train with mid and senior level automotive technicians to learn additional automotive services.
• Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles.
• Promote teamwork to deliver on guest expectations
• Maintain strict adherence to company policy on vehicle care and operation
• Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• No relocation is being offered for this position
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous automotive preventative maintenance experience
• Previous formal automotive training
• Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
• Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
• Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
• Display a commitment to learning new technologies within the rapidly changing automotive industry
• Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
• Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week from 7am-8pm, which may include weekends and some holidays
• Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures
To submit your application for this job, Please go to: