Responsible for assisting/performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain restaurant equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the Company’s business goals and objectives.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Assistant include, but are not limited to:
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain machines and the restaurant’s equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certifications, Etc.:
• EPA licensed for the reclamation of refrigerant;
• Ability to lift and move items weighing 50 pounds or more independently
• Be able to reach over head
• Be able to climb a ladder
• Must have good manual dexterity
• 1+ years of experience; mechanical and industrial skills
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently