Responsibilities: Must have a positive attitude and a take-charge approach to handle numerous daily service tasks. Provide effective customer service to external and internal customers directly by telephone, electronic communication, and face to face. Reports to customers' residences to ensure the installation/repairs are to the customer satisfaction. Able to complete repairs and warranty work on cabinetry installed in our clients homes.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Desired candidates should have various woodworking experiences in cabinetry installation, and cabinetry repair.
• Prior experience in cabinet installation Understands cabinet design
• Completes work on time; Strives to increase productivity; Observes safety and security procedures.
• Able to perform minor handyman work
• Ability to work well under pressure and stay organized
• This position is physically demanding and fast-paced.
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
• Ability to safely operate power hand tools including; a table saw, band saw, power hand saw, router, planer, and powered nail gun
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Valid clean driving record required
Must have a High School Diploma or GED
On-the-job training, specialized training can increase job opportunities
Must have good communication skills with all levels of the organization
CDL is NOT required. Minimum one years’ experience as Delivery Driver, Clean driving record.