Help wanted for Irrigation / Sprinkler Repair Tech
QR Code Link to This Post
JVJ Lawn Care & Sprinkler Co. has been serving the south metro area for over 20 years. Here at JVJ we are very family oriented & our focus is to provide a very happy & friendly work environment in which we all work together versus for each other. Our entire team has been with us a long time and we are committed to help train you so you will be successful and enjoy working with us. You will work primarily in the southern metro area (Parker, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, & Southern Aurora). We are looking for self-starters who love to work outside with minimal supervision. Must be presentable, able to work well with others, and communicate effectively with customers. Looking to employ you year round...(we also do snow removal and pruning in the winter).
We have Immediate Openings for Sprinkler Repair Techs. Must have some sprinkler repair experience or at least know how to sweat copper pipe &/or work with PVC pipe. Must have Good Driving record, transportation & Good references.
Pay is $18 - $28 per hour... Experience Necessary: Must have some experience sweating copper pipe and repairing PVC. Organizational & Customer Service skills are a must due to the fact that after initial training Tech will usually work alone dealing directly with the public and will be responsible for collecting payment. Duties include diagnosing & repairing residential and commercial irrigation systems. Daily tasks could include anything from, re-configuring damaged manifolds, repairing copper breaks, repairing line breaks, replacing sprinkler heads, activating & deactivating sprinkler systems, etc.
Other Job Requirements:
• You must have reliable transportation and show up for work every day 10 minutes early ready to work.
• Be Energetic with a positive attitude
• Flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management.
• You must have a valid CO driver’s license and good driving record (No D.U.I)
• We work Monday – Friday from approximately 8am - 5pm. If it rains during the week you must be able to work on Saturday, but you normally have a two-day week end.
• Willingness and ability to learn & perform other job functions to help in a team environment.
• We have a strict no drugs, no tobacco, no alcohol, and no cussing policy at work, in our trucks, or any work place. You must not have any misdemeanors or felonies.
• Vacation and Sick Days
• Premium Health Care Coverage with a company match.
• We also compensate top employees with profit sharing.
If you would like to come on board Please Call James at 303-805-3927 and/or forward a resume to email.