We are seeking qualified individuals interested in becoming a team member of a high end custom woodworking company. You will be part of a team and needed to perform different types of tasks throughout the work week.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a well-established commercial millwork company that fabricates materials for office spaces, hotels, bars/restaurants, medical and government tenant finish projects.
- Experience in a cabinet shop preferred but not required. We are willing to train as needed
- Take great pride in your work and strive to be the best you can be, in the shop and out
- Physically strong, energetic, and willing to help the team however possible
- Respectful, responsible, and get along well with others
- Willing to put in the time and focus to learn more about cabinetry and millwork
- Receptive to instruction and are a fast learner
- Reliable transportation
Health and Vision insurance
Competitive compensation based on experience. Interested candidates should reply to this ad with resume and work reference to Randy@nauhausdenver.com
No recruiters or temporary laborer calls.