compensation: Depending on experience $15 - $35 hourly, Lots of flat rate ant OT available employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to add another technician to our FAMILY of skilled tradesmen.
Business is booming and Denver has great opportunity for someone with the right skill set and ethics.
Tahoe Maintenance is an extremely busy Full Service Property Maintenance Company based out of Englewood - Serving Denver Metro and the surrounding areas.
We are looking to fill SUBCONTRACTED positions - Both ENTRY LEVEL & SEASONED Techs needed.
- All technicians are expected to have their own tools and work vehicle; preferably a truck or van.
(entry level positions flexible regarding tools)
Technicians will also need to carry current general liability insurance and have a registered business name through the Colorado Secretary of State. (We can assist with this if needed)
IF NEEDED - We can guide through creating & registering a business name / obtaining general liability insurance to get you started.
Skill sets we are hiring for:
Entry Level with basic knowledge and a will to grow / apprenticeship
Carpentry (rough and finish)
..and more. We do EVERYTHING.
WHAT WE DELIVER TO OUR SUBS:
- Good Pay, OT, Flat Rates. Plenty of work - if your hungry you can make great money with us.
- LOW TURN OVER - OUR TECHS ARE HAPPY!!
- Work throughout the year - even the so called "slow season" is busy.
- A "close knit" work environment where you can flourish and develop skills.
- Honest and clear communication.
- Rewards for excellence
- Pay dependent upon skill set and experience.
- Raises dependent upon work ethic and performance.
- We promote from within - LOTS of opportunity for growth into a team lead or foreman position.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- SKILLED TECHNICIANS with general and/or specialized knowledge of construction and maintenance.
- ENTRY LEVEL TECHNICIANS with basic knowledge and a will to grow / apprenticeship
- SELF STARTERS who can WORK ON A TEAM and THINK ON THEIR FEET!
- The ability to TAKE DIRECTION, be PROUD OF A JOB WELL DONE and DELIVER GREAT WORK ON A DEADLINE.
We are not looking for short term relationships; we are looking to build long lasting profitable relationships with EXCELLENT TECHNICIANS.
If you think you would be the perfect fit for our team please shoot us an email or give our general manager Matthew a call to schedule an interview. (Seven-two-0 eight -1-0 zero- 6-8-two)
Thank You for your interest,
TAHOE MAINTENANCE, LLC.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers