Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric once again ranks as one of the Denver Post's Top Workplaces! Having been honored 11 times with the Top Workplace designation, Applewood is the premier residential service company in Denver. We are honored to have been recognized through survey results from our own employees in the areas of employee appreciation, leadership, values, ethics, pay, benefits and more.
We're looking for an exceptional Warehouse Driver to help us achieve our operating plan.
As a Warehouse Driver, you will work as part of a dynamic team to ensure that technicians receive parts efficiently as well as assist in ensuring minimum and maximum stock levels are maintained in the Warehouse.
• Starting pay is $19 - $21 per hour.
• 100% paid medical premiums for you AND your family.
• Tuition assistance, up to $5250.00 annually
• 401K Plan with company match.
• Dental & Vision insurance.
• Life and Disability insurance.
• Paid holidays and vacations.
• Amazing employee appreciation events.
• Delivering equipment, materials, and tools from the warehouse and vendors to Service Technicians in the field.
• Assisting in removing old materials from the jobsite, and properly disposing of materials in designated areas.
• Filling truck inventory requests for Service Technicians daily.
• Restocking and labeling inventory in the warehouse.
• Communicating delivery times and assignments with Dispatch to maximize turnaround.
• Returning and reorganizing all usable service items to the service vehicle or warehouse.
• Verifying content, quality, and quantity of parts to be delivered against Material Request Form before leaving vendor or warehouse.
• Completing and processing internal and external paperwork, as needed.
• Completing general grounds maintenance around the company office, such as shoveling snow, sweeping, trash removal and breaking down scrap metal.
• Using and maintaining the tools or equipment found in warehouse or on the fleet vehicles.
• Willing to learn how to perform emergency vehicle repairs such as windshield wiper replacement, installing light bulbs, fuses, gas caps, repair rear door springs and locks, do battery checks and battery replacements.
• Communicating clearly, showing recognition and building rapport with employees.
• Shaping company culture by living out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• Ability to handle weighted merchandise, typically up to 55 lbs.; up to 85 lbs., on occasion.
• Read and interpret maps and GPS directions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A valid driver's license.
• You must be at least 21 years of age to drive a company vehicle.
• Ability to pass a drug test.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
• Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
• Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job!