compensation: $35 - $40/Hour with Bonus Eligibility employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Roberts Electrical Contracting seeks a Journeyman Electrician with Multi-Family and Commercial Experience to fill a Project Manager (Foreman) position and join our team of experienced electricians.
Overview of Position:
As the Project Manager (foreman) you are responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service in the industry. In this supervisory role you will oversee a of team of experienced and novice electricians. You will collaborate and work directly with the project’s Operational Manger to ensure the project is completed on budget, and in line with its specific goals. You must have the ability to multitask, be a positive leader, and manage both commercial and residential/multi-family projects.
• Arrive at job sites on-time
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Conduct all work to the very best of your ability, as if it were your own home/business
• Notify Operational Manager immediately if plan needs to be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances
• Follow specifications on blueprints/diagrams/technical drawings for installations
• Conduct all repairs and installations according to code
• Utilize safety equipment and follow all safety regulations and guidelines
• Maintain a neat and organized work environment
• See that all tools and equipment are functioning properly at the beginning of shift
• Report any issues to management
• You will be required to use and monitor daily your company email
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience running large Multi-Family jobsites and Commercial jobsites
• Communication Skills
• Detail Oriented
• Code Knowledge
• Reliable and punctual with positive attitude
• Take pride in your work
• Able to read blueprints and follow Specifications
• Colorado Journeyman Electrician Certification Required
• Solid working knowledge of commercial and residential electrical systems required
• Experience in both commercial and residential work is a plus
• $35 - $40/Hour with Bonus Eligibility
• Paid Health Insurance
• Dental and Vision Insurance Available
• 401(k) match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Company Vehicle for the right candidate
At REC you’ll have the opportunity to build a promising career in which you are a valued member of a collaborative professional team. We value your ambition and offer a range of supervisory, leadership, and apprentice positions. If the Project Manager position isn’t right for you, please inquire about other open positions available.
Apply today and join our team! We look forward to working with you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers