compensation: $35 - $40/Hour depending on trade experience Plus Bonus eligible employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fire Alarm Project Manager
REC Fire & Low Voltage is seeking an experienced Fire Alarm Project Manager. As the Project Manager you are responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service in the industry. Ideal candidates must be hard working, self-motivated, organized, and able to use critical thinking to solve problems.
• Minimum 4 years of experience as a fire alarms systems technician required
• Denver Fire Alarm Systems Installer Card (Blue Card) required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Understanding of electrical and electronic equipment systems
• Must be able to travel or work overtime as needed
Position Responsibilities/ Details:
• Installation, service, and inspection of Fire & Security alarms and associated low voltage systems.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot systems equipment that require service
• Collaborate and work directly with your Operational Manager to ensure project is completed on budget, and in line with its specific goals
• Arrive at job sites on-time
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Conduct all repairs and installations according to code
• Utilize safety equipment and follow all safety regulations and guidelines
• Maintain a neat and organized work environment
• Monitor your company email, and utilize technology such as a company iPad and smartphone
• $35 - $40/Hour depending on trade experience Plus Bonus eligible
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) match
• Paid Holidays
• Company Vehicle for the right candidate
As a trusted Colorado based contracting firm, we provide our customers with the highest level of professionalism, timely service, and quality workmanship. We’re also committed to providing our employees with an encouraging, positive, and safe working environment.
At REC Fire & Low Voltage you’ll have the opportunity to build a promising career in which you are a valued member of a collaborative professional team.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers