Electrical Service Technician - Commercial and Residential
compensation: $34-36 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WE ARE A DENVER BASED COMPANY WITH A GREAT WORKING ATMOSPHERE.
We are looking for a SERVICE ELECTRICAL LEADER to join our team. Also looking for candidate that is NICET certified in fire alarm. We have a great working environment and help our field team leaders to be successful on their projects. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Denver Metro area. Qualified candidates need to send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
- Great attitude and appearance
- Journeyman License
- Pipe Bending Skills needed- Thorough understanding of electrical plans
- Great People Skills
- Commercial/Residential experience
- Knowledge with trouble shooting commercial / residential lighting, power and control circuits
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Background checks may be required for individual projects
- Night time work may be required at times
- Past employment and personal references
- Great pay
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Weekly
Respond with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you and to adding another great LEADER to our team. Electronic responses only please and we will get back to you promptly.