Electrical Forman - $47 - $50/hour with Bonus Eligibility $5000 Sign o (Denver)
compensation: $47 - $50/hour with Bonus Eligibility $5000 Sign on Bonus. 120 hours of personal/vacation time off that accrues at 4.92 hours per pay period and is available to use immediately. You don’t have to wait a year to be able to use this. employment type: full-time job title: Electrical Foreman
QR Code Link to This Post
Compensation $47 - $50/hour with Bonus Eligibility $5000 Sign on Bonus
Employment type: Full Time
Job Title: Foreman
Vehicle/Gas Card - Yes
I have a new commercial/residential 304 unit single building with attached garage apartment building starting in Englewood. I am looking for a qualified Colorado Licensed Journeyman foreman who has extensive experience with underground electrical, generators, conduit, switchgear, residential unit wiring and commercial wiring.
Experience level for this position is high. I am looking for an experienced foreman who has good communication skills, excellent management of employees (up to 30 on this project) and scheduling skills (keeps project on schedule), problem solving skills, knows how to interact with a General Contractor, attends on site foreman meetings, attends monthly budget meetings in the Denver office, knows how to work well with other trades and always demonstrates professionalism while representing the company. Most importantly knows how to take a project out of the ground through completion and always knows that SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
We are a large electrical contractor specializing in commercial and multifamily construction. We currently have ongoing projects in Denver are adding more. This position is permanent with future projects in the pipeline.
Applicants are required to pass a drug screen test, physical and background check.
The position is full time, 40hrs per week.
Our benefits package is outstanding and one of the best in the industry. This benefits package cost is worth an average of $7.00/hr paid for by the company for your benefit.
- 120 hours of personal/vacation time off that accrues at 4.92 hours per pay period and is available to use immediately. You don’t have to wait a year to be able to use this.
- 9 to 10 Paid holidays annually. Varies by year.
- $50 per month cell phone stipend
- Foreman Profit sharing program
- Bi-Monthly pay periods (26 total) automatically deposited from ADP to your checking account.
- Paid Medical (employee), Dental and Vision available
- 401k available with 50% employer match up to 3% of employee contribution
- Foreman electricians are provided with a vehicle and gas card.
Come join our team and start growing with us with this ground up opportunity.