compensation: Compensation: $28.00 to $33.00 Per Hour + Quarterly Bonus and overtime available + Full Benifits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Denver Commercial Property Services (DCPS) is seeking an experienced Auto Mechanic to join our team! The Auto Mechanic must have a strong passion for their work and be able to troubleshoot vehicle issues and fix them in a timely manner. The ideal candidate must be ASE or NATEF certified and well versed in complex mechanical/ electrical systems of vehicles. We offer a positive work environment with many growth opportunities. To apply to this job opportunity, please reply to this post. We will send you an application. To learn more about DCPS, visit our website at www.denvercps.com. We are excited to hear from you.
Who We Are:
Denver Commercial Property Services (DCPS) is one of the largest single source commercial property services company in Colorado. We provide integrated services to over 1,100 commercial property owners and managers across the state. We are 1 company with 5 specialized divisions all dedicated to improving your commercial property from the inside out. Our divisions specialize in painting & waterproofing, parking lot/structure maintenance including sweeping and snow, commercial cleaning, landscaping, holiday décor & interior foliage. DCPS is GREAT PLACE TO WORK CERTIFIED! This means our employees took a survey with "great place to work" and over 84% said they loved working for DCPS and would recomend us to their friends. Apply with us and find out more! https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7024700
• A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid time-off
• Quarterly bonus
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and carry out repair orders as assigned
• Perform diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs
• Provide labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services
• Perform high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems
• Perform quality control checks on repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
• Perform work on small engines, hydraulics, and electrical systems
• Provides ongoing maintenance of vehicles, equipment, and heavy line repairs
• Keep shop in clean, working order.
• Must have attended and graduated from an automotive technical school
• Minimum of 2 years of experience required
• ASE or NATEF certification required
• Must have knowledge of gas engines
• Diesel and welding experience preferred
• Must be able to work with a wide range of equipment and vehicles
• A complete and up-to-date set of tools is required.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
The DCPS shop is spacious and has vehicle lifts installed. We have welders, torches, compressors, manuals and All Data programs to help the auto mechanic complete repairs.
Compensation: $28.00 to $33.00 Per Hour + Quarterly Bonus and overtime available.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers