compensació: To be discussed. tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
Join Our Team: ServiceTec International Inc. specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world's airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in the Canada, Germany, The Netherlands and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical. For further information, please visit www.servicetec.com.
Position: Systems Administrator (DEN)
Position Overview: ServiceTec International, the world's leading provider of Managed IS Services, is currently seeking applicants for a highly-qualified Systems Administrator in Denver, CO. The Individual selected for this role will join an IT Team covering a 40hrs per week Mon-Fri 8am-5pm shift. The individual we are currently seeking must be highly skilled, motivated, professional, knowledgeable and customer-centric. This position will support a Microsoft Windows business enterprise environment supporting a mission-critical network including servers, routers, switches and firewalls. This position will also provide backup support to the Genetec Video Management System.
Minimum requirements include:
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or ten (10) years related systems administration experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, and 2016 Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, SolarWinds, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SMTP, VMware Version ESXI 6 and other virtualization technologies, Cisco UCS, and troubleshooting skills. Experience with Cisco and HP ProCurve layer 2 switching, experience with Cisco layer 3 networking and Fortinet Firewalls.
Experience in these related areas is preferred:
1. General knowledge of IT / Networking Fundamentals
2. General experience managing trouble tickets.
3. Working knowledge of Genetec Security Center Software and Configuration
4. Genetec Security Center Administrator skills-set will include, but is not limited to:
Configure video roles; Configure encoders & camera hardware; Configure video quality and motion detection; Configure recording options; Configure partitions and user privileges; Configure schedules; and Configure alarms.
Perform system maintenance & troubleshooting; Provide end user training on security systems used at the airport; Perform required coordination with end users and stakeholders; Support requests for video archived footage; and Provide support as directed by DEN Sr. Systems Administrator.
5. Documented experience in superior customer service delivery
6. Documented experience in configuring and managing Microsoft Exchange in a network enterprise environment
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies, particularly Active Directory and Exchange Server Administration
8. Strong ability to manage difficult and/or stressful work-related issues
9. Able to establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with executives, decision makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users regarding pertinent network activities
10. Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and to make sound decisions in emergency situations
11. Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
12. Excellent project management skills
Formal Education and Certification:
1. University degree in Computer Science or ten (10) years related field is preferred
2. A+, Network +, MCSE and/or MCSA Certifications, CISSP, CCNP preferred
3. Knowledge and prior support of iPhone, iPad, Android products beneficial
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks on time
• Self-motivated with the ability to direct others
• Keen attention to detail
• Able to work successfully in a collaborative team environment
• Strong customer service orientation
• Friendly and personable
• Documented ability to coach others on achieving departmental goals
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, please send your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com
ServiceTec International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades