Level I/II IT Field Tech
compensation: hourly on trial then salary with Qrtly Bonuses
We are looking for a field tech support specialist for 75% work in and around Denver Metro area and 25% remote work. They need to have the following skills and be able to complete the following responsibilities. This job is hourly unless discussed otherwise but with the right person, this will lead to full-time salaried employment.
1. Work with other Support Center analysts and Senior Technicians to understand workstation support needs.
2. Resolve calls/tickets that have been escalated in the Ticket Tracking system
3. Assume primary responsibility for client's workstation support
4. Provide hands-on and remote controlled workstation support services
5. May be required to restore software images
6. Participate in Hardware and Software deployments
7. Hardware and Software procurement and disposal
8. Responsible for all work in progress assigned to ensure completion of tasks and proper communications with clients.
1. Must enjoy solving a wide variety of problems on a continual basis
2. Skills and experiences with the use of technology in a business environment, including exposure to Help Desk Support, data communications/networks, and application environments (mainframe, workgroup, and desktop).
3. Experience with customer service functions such as workstation
4. Familiarity with Windows domain environments and OS/application software
5. Ability to translate technical terms into non-technical language
1. Associates Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
2. 1-3 years experience in computer support
3. Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers