compensació: This position averages $3500-$5500 per month in commission from the leads we provide and is almost entirely dependent on the applicant's sales and technical abilities. tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
Company Details: 303 Computer Solutions, Inc. is the largest local full service on-site business and residential information technology (IT) consulting firm, servicing all of Denver, Boulder, Vail, Castle Rock, Woodland Park, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo. For almost 10 years, we have been providing Information Technology Consulting & Businesses Technology Solutions. Our IT Consulting Services include the On-Site Service, Sales & Support for all Computers and Computer Related Equipment, Server & Network Administration, Computer Helpdesk Support, & Data and Voice Wiring. We also offer a full line of Business Technology Solutions, including Online Marketing, Web Design, Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Google Apps, Social Media Management, VOIP Phone System Consulting, and more.
Position Details: As an IT Consultant with our firm, your functional responsibility will be to attend to on-site residential and business clients and addressing their wide varying IT needs. Typical work performed may include virus removals, router installations, computer installations, network troubleshooting, training, and/or business IT consulting. You will be responsible for monitoring your schedule daily, traveling to and attending on-site appointments within set appointment windows, completing varying jobs with success, completing paperwork on jobs completed, responding to various client telephone calls and emails to generate leads, and attending company meetings via video conferencing.
Company Wide Minimum Requirements:
- Must sign a non-compete and confidentiality agreement.
- Must have very strong technical skills with ability to troubleshoot servers, networks, and business environments.
- Must be an absolute ROCKSTAR when it comes to sales.
- Must be able to manage a highly demanding schedule and communicate and interact with clients and staff in an effective and professional manner.
- Must have prior experience working for a Computer Consulting company for at least 1 year.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable private transportation.
Position Specific Minimum Requirements:
- An advanced understanding of computers, computer related equipment, networking, common computer software, and IT security.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience troubleshooting computer related hardware/software.
- Strong Presentation, training, communication and follow up skills are mandatory.
- Must have strong organization skills to work with our team and manage your daily responsibilities.
- This position is required to supply certain tools for their own use in their everyday providing of our services to our clients. Tools include but are not limited to screw driver set, punchdown, magnifying glass, multi-meter, SATA/IDE to USB cable, control hardware, and a laptop computer.
- This position is paid a minimum of $24 per hour residential sessions, $36 per hour business session, plus up to 80% commission for any extra products/services you sell.
- With commission considered, our team averages $48/hr for themselves.
- Junior IT Consultants on our team average $3500-$6500 a month and compensation is wholly dependent on the number of projects you accept from us and complete per month + your personal sales and technical abilities.
- You must use your own transportation and compensation for that is already included in the above figures. You may also lease a company lettered vehicle once you get out of orientation period for an additional fee.
- "Part time" or "second job" applicants need not apply, we only accept FULL TIME APPLICANTS.
- Applicants are required to complete up to 5 hours of in-house training to be eligible for this position.
- This position is strictly 1099 and no other benefits are included beyond the commissions outlined above.