Morrison-Maierle has an immediate full-time opportunity for an IT Administrator in our Helena, Montana office.
QR Code Link to This Post
Established in 1945, we have built our reputation on creating engineering solutions that build better communities. As a regional firm anchored in the western United States, Morrison-Maierle has approximately 300 employees and is currently ranked within the Engineering News Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms.” We are an employee-owned firm that has offers a broad range of engineering design services.
Full-time, mid-to-upper-level technical position, within Corporate IT Services.
This position provides both client (desktop), and server (system), support. In this position, you would provide prompt resolution, or escalation, of application, hardware and/or system issues, which includes determining root cause, solution implementation, and documentation.
Requires the ability to provide support via phone, email, face-to-face, and remote desktop, while troubleshooting, repairing, installing, patching, testing, etc.
Investigates technologies which could resolve specific issues, or wider issues, which will bring general benefit and/or efficiencies to the organization.
Work independently and problem solve with little or no supervision.
Spearhead projects and accept/carry out assigned duties.
Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
User account, email account and computer account provisioning/administration, including password management.
May assist in ensuring the enterprise is operating at optimal efficiency using appropriate monitoring solutions, which includes alerting, and establishing resolution runbooks.
Uses disaster recovery systems / tools to backup and recover data.
Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation and occasionally work outside of normal business hours.
A bachelor's degree in information systems, or similar, is preferred, with a minimum of 5 years progressively responsible work experience in Information Technology.
Licenses and Certificates
Must have driver license and insurable driving record to support function of position.
An ITIL v3 Foundation certification is desirable.
Microsoft certifications are desirable (MCITP, MCSE, MCSA etc.).
All other technical certifications are also desirable.
Periodic travel to other offices is required.
Skills and Experience
Must have experience in the following technologies:
• Microsoft Office 365 / Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Upgrade, configure, install, troubleshoot, and optimize software/hardware, workstations/servers, network appliances and other systems components.
• Advanced skills in troubleshooting, disassembling, and assembling, computer hardware
• Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 2016, Windows 10, Windows 7, etc.)
• Experience supporting multi-function devices, plotters, and workgroup printers.
• Mobile devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.)
• Client/server systems support, and troubleshooting, ability.
• Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
Experience in any of the following technologies are preferred:
• Support of engineering and GIS applications (Autodesk, Bentley, ESRI, etc.).
• Experience supporting field-based staff such as survey professionals, engineers, and scientists.
• Support of professional drones, and/or point-clouds.
• Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
• Knowledge of networking, and advanced ability to troubleshoot LAN/WAN issues.
• Operating system imaging technologies, and operating system management such as patch management, software deployment, inventory, etc.
• Establishing, managing and monitoring resiliency/redundancy of data/systems.
• Understanding of, or experience working within ITIL, or MOF, environments.
• Microsoft SharePoint Online (SPO) design and administration.
• Microsoft System Center Suite (SCCM, SCSM, SCOM, SCDPM, SCVMM, and SCO).
• Microsoft SQL Server.
• Microsoft Exchange Server (Hybrid).
• Microsoft Skype for Business (messaging, voice and video).
• Microsoft Hyper-V based virtualization.
• Scripting and automation (PowerShell and/or VBScript).
Salary $24/hr - $33/hr
Location Helena, Montana
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans
What's So Special About Working at Morrison-Maierle? How does unmatched control over your own life and career path sound? We strive to be the most flexible, diverse, and family friendly employer there is, which are some of the reasons why we are 100% Employee Owned. When you work for Morrison-Maierle, you'll be entitled to a career's worth of opportunities, benefits, and satisfaction. We hire candidates who live our Core Values and who want to deliver on our Core Purpose to create solutions that build better communities. We believe this is truly worthwhile, and it is why Morrison Maierle has provided engineering, surveying, planning, and scientific excellence for the past 70 years.
Our employee-owners enjoy a comprehensive benefit package which includes Employee Stock Ownership & 401(k) Retirement plans, Incentive Compensation, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account employer contribution, Wellness Incentives, Paid Personal and Holiday Leave, Company Paid Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability Insurance as well as voluntary, employee paid benefits such as Short Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.