Auto dealership consulting firm seeks full time individual to maintain computer systems and software, assist with monthly production of financials reports, and design / update our Excel based reporting systems. Looking for someone who can learn all phases of our operation. We are a small company that has been in business since 1992 and currently work with over 250 auto dealerships across the country.
Full-time employment is based on a 40-hour work week. We provide a profit sharing plan with 100% vesting after 3 years at 15% of compensation.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Expertise in Excel)
*Computer and software maintenance knowledge
* Must enjoy very fast paced, deadline oriented work
* Accuracy and critical thinking is essential
* Must be able to multi-task and re-prioritize throughout the day
* Reliability a must
* Proficiency at double entry accounting
Work Schedule: Must be able to work until 5:00 pm with no weekends
* Reconcile dealership financial statements into our reporting tool
* Identify unusual trends and communicate any reporting errors to clients
* Maintain, build, and optimize Excel templates
* Responsible for office computers and software
* Produce management reports
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers