compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a cool, growing and innovative medical device and software company supporting hospitals and systems integrators use our device in their networks, telemedicine platforms and other clinical uses. Our customers also include individual doctors and nurses who use our equipment. We are seeking a support engineer with technical experience and the ability to communicate with both technical and medical customers. You will be joining a team of enthusiastic people who love our work environment.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and talents:
- Technical knowledge of computers and peripheral setup.
- Ability to learn new software such as videoconferencing services.
- Problem-solving skills, to figure out customer configuration requirements and issues.
- Writing skills to clearly write explanatory emails, instructions, and help-desk answers.
- Experience dealing with both technical customers and others who may not understand technology.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Patience to listen to customer needs and understand their requirements.
- Personable, presentable, likable - you will be representing the company to our customers.
- Engineering degree or similar technical education or work experience.
- Background in electronics, networking, software, or other technical skills.
- Graphical skills with Adobe products, to be able to create good instructional material.
- Presentation skills in front of groups, or to create webinars and videos would be a plus.
- Sales experience that proves your ability to connect with people.
- Understanding of healthcare, hospitals, and clinical use of electronics and computers.
- Experience with video and audio technology with a "good ear for music and sound."
The position requires you to answer technical email questions, do videoconferences with customers to answer their questions and solve their problems, write instructional and support materials, communicate with people, be personable and friendly, and travel (occasionally) to customer sites to hand-hold, make sure our customer experience is excellent, and provide general on-site support.
If you think you're the right person for this position, and can provide a resume and references to support your candidacy, please send your resume and cover letter explaining your suitability and interest in the position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers