compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Audio Visual Installation Technician Level One (Denver)
CCS Presentation Systems is a leader in the Audio Visual Integration industry. We provide solutions to corporate, educational, and government markets across the US. Our services aim at achieving client goals by focusing on the desired end user experience. As a leader in the industry, we constantly adapt to new technologies and are looking for qualified individuals to join our growing team to support our efforts.
The Audio Visual Installation Technician Level I reports directly to the Installation Manager. You are responsible for integrating audio visual solutions in client environments.
• Rough in an AV system including cable pulls and hardware mounting
• Cable terminations for all field wiring
• AV equipment installation in finished spaces
• Point to point testing and certification
• Support complete System Certification
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
• Interact with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc.
• Daily field reporting to project manager / Lead Technician
• Travel to client sites
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-3 year(s) as an AV Technician in the commercial integration market
• Working knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
• Must have a working knowledge all aspects of audio-visual field installation including soldering and crimping connectors
• Must have excellent communication skills and possess good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Be a team leader and possess excellent leadership qualities.
Position is dependent upon the level of experience and will be determined at the time of job offer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers