compensation: Dependent upon the level of experience. Will be determined at the time of job offer. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CCS Presentation Systems is a leader in the Audio Visual Integration industry. We provide solutions to corporate, educational, and government markets across the US. Our services aim at achieving client goals by focusing on the desired end user experience. As a leader in the industry, we constantly adapt to new technologies and are looking for qualified individuals to join our growing team to support our efforts.
The Audio Visual Installation Technician Level II will be reporting directly to the Installation / Project Manager. You will be responsible for integrating complex audio visual solutions in client environments. Prior A/V Experience Required.
• Rough in an AV system including cable pulls and hardware mounting
• Cable terminations for all field wiring
• Assembling racks and testing
• AV equipment installation in finished spaces
• Point to point testing and certification
• Support complete System Certification
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
• Knowledge with Bi-amp, Crestron, Q-Sys and any other equipment used in audio visual installations. Ability to connect to and make changes if needed.
• Interact with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc.
• Daily field reporting to project manager / Lead Technician
• Travel to client sites
• Other duties as assigned
• 2-5 year(s) as an AV Technician in the commercial integration market
• Ability to lead a crew, keep track of job progress and report detailed information to project lead / manager.
• Working knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
• Must have a working knowledge all aspects of audio-visual field installation
• Must have excellent communication skills and possess good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Be a team leader and possess excellent leadership qualities.
• Clean driving record & background check
• AV Certifications (Crestron, Biamp, SMART, etc.)
• CTS Certification
• CTS-I Certification
• Associates Degree or better
• Position is dependent upon the level of experience and will be determined at the time of job offer.
Required license or certification:
• CTS Certification
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers