compensació: High $40's to Low $50's Annually tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
Front Range Community College (FRCC) is the largest community college in Colorado, enrolling close to 30,000 credit students annually. FRCC is one of 30 colleges in the AACC Pathways project, was recently selected as a Most Promising Place to Work in Diverse Magazine and was profiled as one of 6 top community colleges for transfer student success in a recent Aspen Institute publication. The college has a detailed strategic plan focused on improving student graduation and transfer rates, a strong assessment program, and invests heavily in professional development for staff and faculty including a college-wide leadership program, Roadmap to Achievement. The college has a strong commitment to equity and actively works to create inclusive communities. For more information, visit www.frontrange.edu. The college has a clear vision outlined in its strategic plan, VISION 2020.
FRCC is committed to diversity and inclusion and is intentional about creating a learning and working environment that recognizes the value of individual and group differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage inquiries from applicants who will contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our college. FRCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or national origin in employment or in our educational programs and activities.
Selection Process Position will remain open until filled with priority given to those candidates who apply prior to March 11, 2018.
Preliminary screening will be made on the basis of completed application package submitted by candidate. Completed application package includes:
1. A letter of interest of no more than five pages, addressing in general the items under "Primary Duties" and specifically each item under "Required Education" and "Required Experience";
2. An eForm application;
3. A resume.
All candidates, including current Front Range Community College employees must submit a complete application packet which includes all material listed above. Only completed application packets will move forward for screening. Please review the job duties and minimum requirements carefully. It is your responsibility to demonstrate on your application that you meet all of the minimum requirements listed above to be considered. Failure to do so will result in your application being rejected. Meeting the minimum qualifications for a particular position does not assure the applicant an interview. Selected applicants will be invited by the screening committee for interviews. All application materials become the property of Front Range Community College and cannot be copied. FRCC will conduct a criminal background check on selected candidate. Employment offers and continued employment are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report. An education verification will also be conducted on selected candidate.
Salary High $40's to Low $50's Annually
Position will provide an assigned Lead Technology Expert and an assigned Academic Technical Expert to each area of responsibility and college discipline to liaison between ITS and academic departments. This position will collaborate with information technology services staff and customers on a college-wide and/or a campus specific basis to create, develop and refine information technology solutions in support of the organizational mission. This position will serve as the project manager for identified projects within their assigned technology or academic area of responsibility. In addition this position will interact with customers to assess problems and needs, use remote assistance software when tier one support is not available or has not been able to resolve issues. Position will maintain inventory and AD for all moves, adds /changes.
Position will work closely with the server team in a cooperative teamwork environment as requested. The hours will cover the hours of greatest demand for support services as determined by the Coordinator of Campus Information Technology. Working at other FRCC campus locations may be required occasionally.
Position will provide implementation, maintenance, planning, projects, and decommissioning of information systems owned by Front Range Community College or the Colorado Community College System, hereinafter identified as "the Colleges", including personal computer, local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and telecommunications services, to students, faculty and staff for all campuses of Front Range Community College.
1. Working as a Technology Expert and/or Academic Technical Expert within assigned area(s) of responsibility, liaison between ITS and academic departments to provide requirements gathering, customer service, and technology reviews. Serve as the college-wide technical expert in assigned area of responsibility and/or serve as the primary technical liaison between IT and the customer.
2. Serve as project manager for ITS assigned projects, plan, monitor, report and drive projects toward successful completion. Manage projects and project teams to facilitate the on-time delivery of project objectives by following established project management methodologies throughout each project.
3. Train and mentor IT student technicians.
4. Document procedures for area of expertise as required, including creating and maintaining web-based FAQs to provide guidance to FRCC end users in assigned area of expertise.
5. Act as backup to the service desk, responding to service desk work orders when tier one support is unavailable or has not been able to resolve issues.
6. Support technologies specific to FRCC or the educational environment as part of a rotational cross training program including, but not limited to imaging PCs and Macs, support for digital signage system, and specialized class support.
7. Other duties as assigned.
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with an associate's degree in computer operations, computer programming, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, business, business administration, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or statistical analysis.
o SUBSTITUTE FOR EDUCATION: Two years' experience providing desktop support in a Windows network environment.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer operations, computer programming, computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems.
• Licensure/Certification- Network+ (CompTIA), A+ (CompTIA), help desk specialist
• One year of experience providing desktop support in a Windows network environment. Familiar with Active Directory.
• One year of PC customer support experience in a higher education environment AND an Ability to prioritize tasks; ability to determine when to escalate the request to the next level and the ability to identify and refer network and server related problems to the server support staff.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Experience with Track-It! or other help desk trouble ticket system.
• Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks; effective communication skills (oral and written), and strong time management and organizational skills.
Welcome to Front Range Community College, where you come for the students, but stay for the people!
Front Range Community College, as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), has compiled a comprehensive Campus Security Report. This report includes information about crime statistics from the previous three years, campus security policies as well as prevention programs. Information pertaining to the Boulder County, Larimer and Westminster campuses as well as the Brighton Center are also made available in this report. Published annually, this report can be found on the Front Range Community College web site under campus locations or by following this link. http://www.frontrange.edu/About-Us/Campus-Locations/Campus-Security-Report.aspx . A paper copy is also available upon request by contacting the Campus Security Office at the Boulder County Campus, the Larimer Campus or the Westminster Campus.
Westminster, Colorado, United States
Please click on the link below to submit your application, resume and cover letter.