deze oproep favoriet maken$2295/ 2br - 1120ft2 - WEST HIGHLANDS FURNISHED VICTORIAN for Sublet (April + May only) (West Highlands, Denver)dit bericht verbergen
2BR / 1Ba1120ft2beschikbaar apr 1
meubels niet roken eigen parkeergelegenheid privébad privéruimte wasserette op locatie duplex
QR Code Link to This Post
Availability: Available only for two months - April 1 through May 31, 2018. Prefer someone for the entire timeframe.
Price: $2,295/month. Includes all utilities (gas, electric, heat, water and trash), basic cable TV, wireless Internet, furnishings and free on premises parking.
Security deposit of one month's rent due with signing of contract. Background check will be completed. A one-time $200 cleaning fee is also required.
No smokers or pets allowed. This is strictly enforced.
General Description and Location:
Located in the heart of the very desirable West Highlands neighborhood of Northwest Denver, this 1900 renovated Victorian is full of charm, character and distinction with many updates. Located on the most sought after block in the Highlands, this property is on a quaint, tree-lined and quiet street with beautiful Queen Anne Victorian homes.
The property is only a 5-minute walk to Highlands Square (great restaurants, bars, wine store, cheese shop, bakery, coffee shops, yoga studio, workout facilities, boutiques, etc.). The walking score is 82. It is also, only a 5-minute drive (or 25 minute walk) from downtown Denver and minutes from the major highways (I-70 and I-25).
Many hospitals are in close proximity that also makes this a perfect home for a traveling nurse.
- Architectural Type: Victorian half duplex
- 1,120 square feet total living space
- Fully furnished
- Entire interior freshly painted
- Two levels of living space (bedrooms, bath and office upstairs)
- Living room & dining room have an open floor plan, hardwood floors and high 11 foot ceiling
- 2 bedrooms
• Main bedroom (12x12) with queen bed
• Second bedroom (12x14) with trundle bed (either two twins or can be joined to make one queen)
- Desk in second bedroom to set up as a home office space
- To get to the second bedroom, you have to walk through the main bedroom
- One full bath -- renovated with shower/bath
- Enclosed porch/sitting area off kitchen (6x9) with skylight
- Large, new windows providing lots of natural light
- Exposed brick in kitchen and bedroom
- Renovated kitchen with hardwood floors, track lighting, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator
- Fully equipped kitchen with new pots/pans and excellent cutlery
- The bedrooms are carpeted
- Washer and dryer in the basement
- Basement has some area for storage
- One dedicated parking space on premises (alley access) and ample, free on-street parking
- This property is very clean and is a non-smoking space. No smokers or pets allowed.
Also a wonderfully landscaped, Zen-designed, private backyard to enjoy. Includes a large patio with seating area, large shade umbrella and a rustic, outdoor farm table.
No pets allowed
Quiet hours are 10pm - 7am