Medical Spa Coordinator - Luxury Medical Spa (Denver)
QR Code Link to This Post
Spa Bella Medispa is looking for a Medical Spa Coordinator to join their dynamic team of professionals! We are seeking an experienced Coordinator to work in our luxury Medical Spa located in Denver, CO. Prefer someone who has previously worked in the medical or spa industry. Would entertain an esthetician or laser technician who wants to do more than treat patients.
Duties include spa service scheduling and support, retail sales and inventory control, cash drawer maintenance, administrative tasks and light housekeeping. Coordinators may participate in promotional programs and marketing initiatives. Scheduled shift is full or part time; with opportunity to add hours over time.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attitude:
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to educate Spa Bella Medispa patients and create retail sales
* Proficiency in computer based POS, scheduling and inventory control systems
* Career oriented, professional, team player
* Flexible work schedule including some evenings and Saturdays
* Spa etiquette and professionalism
* Customer service -- offering exceptional friendly service and support to all patients
* Administrative tasks -- assist with clerical duties, answering phone and greeting patients; enter patient information, purchases, and charges in computer system, check patients out as needed, schedule follow-up appointments, and keep files up to date
* Maintain patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliant records
* Appointment scheduling
* Retail sales & product knowledge education
* Assisting inventory control processes
* General housekeeping
* Participation in trainings, employee/marketing meetings
This position requires a person who is outgoing, friendly, and able to easily motivate and interact positively with patients. Must be a team player, work well with others and be willing to assist with other tasks around the office when needed.