Cherry Creek Athletic Club is Denver's premier, private adult athletic club where fitness is a lifestyle. We offer a state of the art 125,000 square foot fitness facility that includes the Sanctuary Day Spa, Pilates, Defined Studio, Hot Creek Yoga, Kids Club, and a wide array of amenities. CCAC is ranked as a "Top 100" club in the United States as well as being recognized as one of the top athletic clubs in Colorado by the Denver Business Journal.
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Customer Service Supervisor/Manager on Duty is responsible for the overall operation of the Club. The overall operation of the club includes the oversight and management of staff compliance with position expectations, monitoring housekeeping services, reporting mechanical equipment malfunction, completing pool water chemistry and temperature checks, monitoring member program quality and service, responding to club or member emergency incidents, and completing the Manager on Duty Report. This is a part time position Monday-Thursday from 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM and Sunday from 2:00 PM - 7:30 PM.
• Maintaining facility upkeep
• Ensuring customer service to the members
• Uphold Club policies and procedures
• Greeting members and guests in a friendly and courteous manner
• Walking through the fitness areas organizing equipment and being a friendly familiar face to members
• Member Service Quality - ensuring the standards and expectations are meet with our members and guests
• Facility Upkeep - organizing the fitness areas, sanitary wipes are stocked, making the facility presentable
• Athletic Equipment - post any equipment out of order, if needed. Locate the equipment repair log sheets; mark the equipment number on it.
• Emergency Response - follow the emergency response procedures when an emergency occurs.
• Performs all other tasks and duties, within the scope and course of employment as requested by his/her supervisor.
• Monitor Program Quality - Any issues with the program quality will be reported to our Fitness Director and/or Group Exercise Coordinator. Include member's name, description of the issue, and a telephone number.
• Aquatics - the CSM will check water chemistry and temperatures of the pools and whirlpools at opening, 1:00pm, and before closing. Any issues should be reported to the Engineer of Duty.
• Facility Maintenance - Any issues that may arise with the facility is to be reported on a work order and notified to the Engineer of Duty.
• Housekeeping Service - Identify the issue and be proactive. If the CSM is not able to correct the issue on their own, contact the appropriate personnel and direct their attention to the matter.
• Periodic walk-throughs of male and female locker facilities.
Skills and Characteristics:
• Customer service skills
• Friendly, polite, and courteous
• Detail oriented
• Proactively addresses issues
• Problem Solver
• Prior club or hospitality experience preferred
• Team Player
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Lost & Found maintenance
• CPR and AED Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and perform drug tests and background checks on all employees.
Please reply to posting or apply within at:
Cherry Creek Athletic Club
500 South Cherry Street
Glendale, CO 80246
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers