Looking for an opportunity where you can work from home, make more money and
have more fun? Do you have a Property and Casualty license?
Join us now and be part of our growing agency. Farmers Insurance provides a full line of insurance to cover our customer's needs, this includes but not limited to auto, home, life, commercial, umbrella, and specialty products.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and highly motivated individual with prior insurance or sale experience. Applicant must have a Colorado Property and Casualty License OR be able to obtain your License to start. We train the right individual!.
CORE JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (But are not limited to):
- Must be licensed in Property & Casualty as well as Life, Accident, and Health
- Solicits and writes new business for the agency
- Coordinates with the agent and/or appropriate staff to provide assistance in
determining proper coverage
- Maintains knowledge of new products and initiatives
- Actively solicits new clients and prospects
- Develops agency relationship with new and existing clients
- Actively contact and speak with prospective customers and leads provided by the agency
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the agent or agency manager
- Maintains monthly sales records and provides a copy for review to the agent
- Performs other duties as assigned
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF AN AGENCY PRODUCER:
- Must have reliable internet access and computer
- Property and Casualty licensed
- Must become Life, Accident, and Health licensed
- Wants a career in insurance
- Acceptable verbal and written communication skills
- Team Work
- Accepts feedback when offered and works well with others
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Contact us TODAY!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers