compensation: Base pay to start $12.00 per hour before license is obtained $15.00- $18.00 licensed and sales experience with full P&C products. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a Premier Group Agency specializing in Home, Auto and Commercial Insurance. Our dedicated staff work incredibly hard to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied! We only hire the best and most dedicated employees to our team. If you are a person that is self-motivated and looking to develop your skills into a career of winning, please apply! Our Agency is committed to giving you the resources and tools you will need to take your skillset to the next level so that you can reach your professional and personal goals.
As a Sales Representative you will be required to generate new business by accepting and creating appointments and market insurance products. Your job is to hunt for sales and educate customers on their insurance needs. You will be producing insurance sales through a number of avenues: networking, receiving leads through direct marketing and warm/hot leads that call into our agency to receive quotes. We will give you the tools and education needed in order to meet your goals.
• Customer service – retain customers by providing satisfactory customer service concerning billing, claims, complaints, phone calls, etc.
• Uploads and filing- we are a paperless agency and require all documents are scanned and uploaded
• Agency Management system- enter, maintain, update and revise customer information as needed on a daily basis.
• Solicits new insurance- to customers via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
• Develop insurance quotes- make sales presentations, and closes sales.
• Develop ongoing networking relationships- with clients and referrals.
• Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunities.
• Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
• Maintain knowledge of new insurance products as they are updated constantly through several carriers.
Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
Create relationships from a cold start.
Ability to work alone, prioritize and multi-task
Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
Genuine interest in insurance products and customers.
Must have ability to multi-task.
Must be highly self-motivated.
Professional phone etiquette.
Ability to study and pass the State of Colorado insurance exam to obtain your P&C license.
Bi-lingual a plus
Hours – 9am-5pm Monday through Friday some weekends if requested.
- Base pay to start $12.00 per hour before license is obtained
$15.00- $18.00 licensed and sales experience with full P&C products.
- A training program and licensing assistance (If unlicensed).
Sales or customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Property and Casualty License (Preferred) you will have 3 months to obtain
Workplace perks such as a casual work environment and 2 breaks daily
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers