A dynamic Denver Environmental manufacturing company has an immediate opening for a Customer Relations Specialist. We offer a solid benefits package, which includes health, dental, life insurance, paid time off and a 401k plan. This is a full time, day shift position which requires a commitment of 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, with overtime opportunities available. Starting wages are based on experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
· Contact all accounts within the CRM database, which will include but not limited to:
1. Prospect Accounts that have not been fully developed or qualified;
2. Current customers that have not recently done much recent business; and
3. Leads from networking events and vendors.
· Maintain a metric that will provide feedback on the outreach efforts;
· Meet or exceed productivity metrics;
· Maintain the accuracy of all accounts, working with Accounting to make changes needed;
· Work with the sales team to facilitate the sales opportunities;
· Log all customer interactions in the CRM database;
· Communicate routinely, effectively, professionally with a team-oriented spirit at all times;
. Adapt to new and changing tasks in a dynamic environment; and
Work with leadership to continually improve processes.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform other duties as assigned by manager;
· Coordinate with Marketing to assist in outreach to increase event registration; and
· Assist Sales in strategic outreach efforts to leverage sales trips and regional office presence.
· This is an internal sales position with experience of at least 5 years.
Please answer the following questions when forwarding resume and cover letter:(Questions to ask on Indeed)
1. Your Desired Compensation?
2. Are you willing to submit to a Background Check and Drug Test?
3. Are you eligible to work in the United States?
4. The Best time and dates for interview and best method to contact; i.e., phone, email.
5. Why Should We Hire You?