favorite this postPaid roommate! Live-in support for woman w/developmental disabilities (Littleton, Lakewood, Morrison, or Highlands Ranch)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Paid roommate position! Live-in support for woman with developmental disability.
Are you a woman searching for a roommate in the Lakewood or Littleton area? Do you have a passion for helping others reach their full potential? If so, then do we have an exciting opportunity for you! Make a difference in the life of a friendly, independent woman with developmental disabilities by sharing your heart and home.
In exchange for individualized, responsible, and structured supports, you will be compensated for this role by Stepping Stone Support Center, learn more about us here: https://steppingstonesupportcenter.com/
What does this role entail?
• Provide supportive companionship - sharing and cooking meals together, occasional outings (coffee, shopping, etc.)
• Promote independence & support skill-building in a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment - as a roommate and friend--not a mother or authoritative figure
• Assist with meal preparation, grocery shopping, healthy nutrition suggestions, housework, budgeting, and schedule management
• Enhance Jenn's day-to-day life by supporting her (evening) transportation needs to pre-scheduled events and gatherings that help her connect with her community, participate in activities, and more
• Provide enthusiastic support in helping Jenn achieve goals and walk alongside her as she builds her version of a meaningful life
• Provide ongoing, timely communication with Jenn's family and service support team
Ideal Personality Traits:
• Caring and giving with a good sense of humor
• Organized with the ability to offer a structured schedule and environment
• Patient and calm
• Fun, energetic, social, kind, and reliable
• Good communicator (written and verbal, with some computer skills)
• Willing to complete all required trainings and requirements of Stepping Stone
• Able to provide a 6-12 month commitment, until Jenn is ready to move on to the next level of independence in her long-term plan
Locations: Your home or apartment in Littleton, Lakewood, Morrison, or Highlands Ranch
Pay rate: $1800-$1950/mo. (tax exempt) for care + $695/mo. room and board (rent, utilities & groceries)
Are you the person we're looking for? For more information, or to begin the application process, please contact Stepping Stone's Residential Director, Chelsea O'Brien, by CALLING show contact info
x704. DO NOT TEXT THIS NUMBER.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers