favorite this post$600 April 1st (Wheat Ridge, Stapleton, Golden or Arvada)hide this posting
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
I am a 31- year old professional male, I am looking to rent a room in Stapleton, Northfield, Golden, Wheat Ridge or Arvada.
My budget is $600 plus utilities, please have centralized A/C-Heat :)) that's my only request!
I made the move from Atlanta to Denver after getting a job transfer in the summer of 2018.
My move in the date would be March 31st -April 1st. I'm also willing to sign a month to month, 6 or 12 month lease depending on your situation.
More about me:
- I'm quiet, respectful, clean, and laidback. I've lived with different roommates of all ages, races, genders, religions, sexual preferences, and lifestyles over the years, so I'm pretty adaptable and easy to get along with.
- I don't smoke, I sometimes drink; and if I do, it's not in the house.
- I have no pets or kids, nor ex/gf drama
- I always pay rent on time.
- I'm an avid snowboarder and ride MTB so my weekends are spent outdoors.
I have the Epic Local and Ikon ski pass. It would be fun to have a roommate or friend to ride with.
Feel free to email or call me to ask questions and maybe tell me little about
yourself along with some photos of the room and the house.
I can provide a Facebook link and references. I am willing to pass a background check as well.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers