compensation: $16.00/hr. + based on experience AND FT Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you ready to join a 4-Diamond property and TEAM that cares about your future career path in Surveillance? If so, Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk is where you want to be! We have experienced leaders who will work alongside to train and develop your next step in professional growth.
Our Surveillance team members are responsible for maintaining a safe, fun, and secure environment for our guests and team members.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Adheres to established policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
• Responsible for physical and video surveillance of the activities of customers and employees in all gaming and money handling areas.
• Maintains surveillance watch of designated area and activities; records any irregular activity as required.
• Reports verbally and in writing any violations of Gaming Regulations or company policy and procedures, and any safety considerations to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
• Reports and offers solutions for any area of vulnerability to loss from internal or external sources.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of Gaming Regulations, company policy, and department procedures.
• Maintains compliance with Surveillance Department procedures and company policy.
• Works on special projects and investigations as assigned by the supervisor.
• Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
• Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
*A valid Colorado Support Gaming License is required for this position.
*Hourly positions starting at $16.00/hr. + Experiential Increases
*Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays included for all Part-time and Full-time positions. Benefits included for all Full-time positions.