Securitas Security Services, Inc. is searching for access control security officers to provide security surveillance at a corporate site in Highlands Ranch. Ideal candidates should possess impeccable customer service skills, excellent written communication skills, and be very alert and detail oriented . These officers are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions including, but not limited to: access control, foot patrols, and property surveillance, as well as multi-tasking on a constant basis.
Pay rates starting at $12.50/hr
Openings in Highlands Ranch
Take Advantage of Our Limited Time $500 HIRING BONUS OFFER!!!
*bonus paid after 90 day introductory period*
• Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
• Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
• Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
• Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
• Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
• Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
• Prepares logs and reports as required.
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
• Must be able to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
Minimum Hiring Standards:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Valid Driver's license- required at some sites
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Don’t let this opportunity pass. Start your new career today! CALL US TODAY (303) 519-8067!