CUSTOMER SERVICE CORPORATE SECURITY
QR Code Link to This Post
Securitas Security is looking for several high quality, friendly individuals to fill computer-tech security officer positions. These openings are at some of our most high level corporate sites. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor and be extremely comfortable with computers. These officers are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions including but not limited to, access control, foot patrols and building checks, providing both new and temporary badges, camera monitoring, and multi-tasking on a constant basis.
PAY: $13-$14 per hour
LOCATION: Englewood, CO
HOURS: Full-Time, various shifts
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
Everyday Job Functions:
• Access control
• Patrols premises- indoor walking patrols
• Reports suspicious activity
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserves order
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Must be able to pass both background and drug screen
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Start your new career today!
Please Click Here to apply