HEALTHCARE SECURITY SURVEILLANCE OFFICERS
QR Code Link to This Post
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, INC. is seeking several high quality professionals for security surveillance positions at local health-care facilities. These officers serve a vital role in providing safety and protection for the employees, patients, and visitors to these facilities. Ideal candidates would possess impeccable patience and understanding when dealing with difficult situations, a strong customer service background, and a safety conscious mind. Experience working in a health-care environment would be a big plus!
PAY: $15 per hour
HOURS: Full-time; various shifts *must be able to work weekends and holidays*
LOCATION: Denver Metro
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
• We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
• Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
• Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
• Access control- maintain facility access control
• Patrols premises- walking patrols of building
• Reports suspicious activity- must be very alert
• Responds in emergency situations- ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult patients
• Preserves order- calmly address and resolve issues
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Looking For That Perfect Opportunity? Look No Further, APPLY TODAY!!
CALL TODAY (303) 519-8067!
Please Click Here to apply