FULL-TIME RESIDENTIAL SECURITY PATROL
QR Code Link to This Post
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, INC. is seeking several high quality, extremely friendly individuals to fill security patrol openings for a residential high-rise complex. The ideal candidate would possess a firm and professional presence, excellent customer skills, and have high attention to detail. These officers serve a vital role in providing safety and protection for residents and visitors to the facility.
PAY: $14 per hour
LOCATION: Downtown Denver
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
• Access control
• Patrols premises- indoor/outdoor; could involve stairs
• Reports suspicious activity- must be very alert
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserves order
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Valid Driver's License- not required for all sites
Looking For That Perfect Opportunity? Look No Further, APPLY TODAY!!
CALL TODAY (303) 519-8067!
Please Click Here to apply