compensation: Based on Education Level employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want to work for a company that gives opportunities for advancements and raises every 6 months?
Are you a Night Owl? Looking to do meaningful work that makes an impact?
Like working nights and having your days free for school or fun? Want a 4 day work week?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, read on!
Being an Overnight Mental Health Worker has its Advantages!
As a Mental Health Worker at Devereux a Residential Facility, you will learn more than you ever thought possible while you work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping kids. We offer:
- The opportunity to teach at-risk youth valuable life skills
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your career and your skills
- Being part of an interactive team that includes; nursing, education, therapists, psychiatrists and you!
- The ability to have influence in our kid’s treatment plans
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Evidence based and trauma informed practices
- And you get to spend time mentoring and having fun with kids!
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado provides programs and services for youth and adolescents with a variety of mental and behavioral health challenges. Located in Westminster, CO, this position is responsible for working with our kids and helping them gain the coping and life skills they need to be successful once they leave Devereux.
With a Bachelor's Degree & above pay starts at $15.00/hour plus shift differential of $1.00 extra when working between 3:00 pm- 9:00am ($16.00)
Without a Bachelor's Degree pay starts at $14.50/hour plus shift differential of $1.00 extra when working between 3:00 pm- 9:00am ($15.50)
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Multi-tasking skills are beneficial to be successful in this position
- Experience with children and adolescents is preferred
- Must be able to remain awake and alert for entire shift