compensation: $15 - $20/hr
employment type: part-time
Looking for someone to:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Mix products
• Assisting in developing new product
• Assisting in refining formulations
• Responsible for production schedule
• Keep track of raw material inventory
• Some labeling and packaging
This is a great opportunity to get involved on the ground floor of a small business with potential for long-term employment in the company.
This is ideal for a high-schooler or college student, or anyone needing flexible hours and part time-work. You can make your own schedule.
- OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7316999045
email to friend