I'm a 41 year old woman who is moving to the Denver/Centennial area for work. I'm looking to find a place starting June 29. I'm looking for a short term or long term rental with in 10 miles from the Centennial Airport. I'd love to be in a walkable neighborhood that has nice bike commuting options, being near public transit and organic grocery if possible. I'd also be open to house sitting and/or pet sitting and I have references.
QR Code Link to This Post
Here are my desires:
- Furnished Studio or private 1 bedroom/1bath for short term 1-3 months lease - $800 p/mo
- Laundry on site or in living area
- Parking included
- Utilities included (water, sewer, trash, electricity, heat, wifi)
More about me:
- I'm quiet and like to read
- I like TV but only when bingeing a show on Netflix which is rare, maybe once a month or so.
- I enjoy paddle boarding, biking and hiking.
- I love traveling and I've done a lot of bicycle touring.
- I don't have kids or pets
- I don't smoke
Please contact me if you have a place that sounds like the right fit.
Thanks for reading!