Respectful people (3) looking for a house to rent (Denver)
dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
Hello! My husband (30), a friend (25), two dogs, and I (26) are looking to rent out a house (at least 2 bedrooms) in Denver. We are looking to move in July 2020, possibly sooner.
- We are drama-free, clean individuals.
- We dislike passive-aggressiveness and pride ourselves in honesty and open communication.
- I'll be graduating with an MS at UNLV this July and my husband is an army vet who will be going back to school for his Bachelor's degree. Our friend will be moving from Florida because he wants to start a new life away from where he grew up.
- Overall, we're respectful, responsible, down to earth people that value the living spaces we reside in.
- We enjoy the gym, being outdoors, cooking, watching movies, PC gaming, and are big foodies.
My husband and I have lived at our current apartment in Vegas for 5+ years now with impeccable rental history, but we've outlived our tiny apartment with outdated appliances and would love a decent home with a yard. Unfortunately, our credit has taken a hit from an old apartment my husband and I lived in (2015). Long story short, we're disputing that account because my husband had military orders, but it's made it very difficult to find a new place to live because of the credit check requirement. It's an auto-denial regardless of the fact that it's being disputed and that it was 5+ years ago.
We are looking for a private lender who is kind and understanding; someone who is willing to overlook our unfortunate situation and work with us; someone who believes in helping others through difficulties.
Please reply with an email if that's you and are willing to work with us. We can provide our rent ledger as proof that we always pay our rent on time and are more than happy to hop on a virtual call.
Thank you! We hope that a kind soul is out there!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers