compensation: 70,000-85,000 - Dependent on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Systems Administrator with strong customer service skills and an aptitude for technical problem solving. This opportunity is a full time position with a growing software services company in the Denver area. This role could be perfect for you if you are a proficient problem solver with a strong sense of ownership over your work and you enjoy working hands on with customers. The ideal System Administrator candidate should have 3+ years of experience with building, deploying, and maintaining servers in a Windows Environment. You will have the opportunity to make recommendations and guide the technical development of the organization as well as have a positive impact on customers and team-members. Apply for this Systems Administrator role today!
What you will do every day:
- Provide service for servers, load-balancers, and data storage across a variety of locations
- Provide remote and phone support for clients
- Set up new equipment, troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning
- Maintain IT infrastructure to including Windows Server 2008/2012R2 and Windows 10
- Provide technical support for Active Directory and Windows Server environment.
- Help coordinate changes on Servers, H/W changes, and configuration changes.
- Resolve Incidents, problems, and requests recorded within ticket tracking system.
- Research, design, and recommend complex infrastructure solutions to meet requirements.
The ideal candidate will have all or most of the following qualifications:
- Windows Server 2012/Active Directory experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience
-Light network administration of firewalls and switches
- Office 365 Admin and Support
- Previous experience in a help desk or service desk role
- Strong networking experience (LAN/WAN, Cisco or Juniper routers/switches)
- VMware Experience
- Knowledge of network operating systems - as well as programming or scripting language - is desired
- A reliable understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- A+ and/or MCSE Certifications are a plus!
- AWS or Azure experience is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers